Friday, June 8, 2012

Survey on Students Currently Coming For Tutoring

We surveyed students that currently come for tutoring here is what they think about me !

Student # 1 - In Grade 6 : comes for Math, Reading and Writing
" She is a wonderful tutor. She teaches me the more easiest way to understand some things that I don't get. I love coming to her and asking for help."

Student # 2 - In Grade 5 : comes for Reading Only
" Before I didn't know how to read big words, I skipped some words and didn't know what I read and now I can read any book that I want and understand it. I love my tutor "













Student # 3: In Grade 4 comes for Reading and Math
" I didn't get good marks before but now I got my very first A- on my math test. I love my tutor she is the best teacher you would ever get!"


Student # 4 - In Grade 4 comes for Math only
" I wasn't good in math and never got an A in math , sometimes I wished someone could teach me math my way after I met this tutor I now find math a very simple subject."

Student # 5 - In Grade 3 comes for reading only
" She is a really good teacher, she is the best! "